Sunday, April 3, 2011

20 weeks!


I hit 20 weeks last Thursday. Half way there.

It is going by so fast, partially because I am so so busy with the two toddlers.

Yes, toddlers.

Little Miracle decided to take off walking a few weeks ago. He is now almost running! Mamas life just got more fun!

Back to Little Bean.

Photobucket

We had our 20 week ultrasound last week. All looks great! Baby is measuring right on track (20 weeks, 1 day at 20 weeks). They estimated the baby weighed 11 ounces. It was great to see the little one that I am growing.

We stood firm and did not find out the gender! I can not WAIT to see who I am carrying. Stephen is so strongly convinced it's a girl (he swears that he saw the gender, even though I was watching too, and the ultrasound tech did not even go near the goods) that he has agreed to the boy name he hated before.

Here I am at almost 20 weeks.

Photobucket

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, again....

Photobucket

No comments: