Monday, July 25, 2011

Nesting

I thought I started nesting a few weeks ago when we decided to redecorate the boys bathroom.

It started with a trip to Home Depot to get a $2 piece to fix their toilet.

It ended with almost $100 worth of paint and decorations, a two day project of painting the room, making wall hangings for them and finally putting it all together.

Before: (this is how it was when we moved in)
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

It seems that I like to paint when I am at the end of pregnancy. I painted wall hangings for the nursery when I was pregnant with Little Man. I painted a wall art for Little Mans room when I was pregnant with Little Miracle, and now I painted their bathroom wall hangings and the bathroom when I am pregnant.

I thought nesting was still going when I decided I needed to cook enough food for a month and put it in our new chest freezer.

Photobucket

I was wrong.

While I am glad all this is now done, I hit nesting in FULL form on Saturday.

It started while I was laying on the floor playing with the boys. I looked at my tv cabinet and saw how dusty it was. Yuck. After I dusted that, I dusted the rest of the house. Then decided to scrub toilets. Then the kitchen floor needed to be cleaned, then the carpets needed to be steam cleaned, then the rest of the house needed to be decluttered. 6 hours later, my house looks brand new! You think I would stop there? Nope.

The baby seat had to be installed. Which meant the car needed to be cleaned out. Then I had to move the boys seats.

I have a little over 3 weeks until my due date, but I keep thinking this baby is coming earlier, and that would be a welcome relief from the August heat that is coming.

Here are my 36 week belly shots from all 3 pregnancies.
Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment: