Sunday, November 23, 2008

Traveling SAHM

So this week is Thanksgiving. Wow. Seems like just last year we were taking our sweet child up to North Ga for Thanksgiving. He did a lot of traveling in his first year of life. We went to North Ga then to Tennessee for Thanksgiving last year. Then for Christmas, we went up to Chicago. After that, it was New York (Albany area) in March. This child has visited more cities in his first year than I have in my life!

We have no family where we live. So hince the traveling family. My husband was lucky enough to get the whole week off this week. So off to North Ga we go again. As I type, I am in the front seat of the mini-van, and hubby is driving. Our son is asleep in his rear-facing car seat. Hoping he sleeps for a while!

I brought my camera, and I am excited about seeing the fall colors up in North Ga this week!

No comments: