Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture Happy

I realize I have not posted pictures in a while. So here is a picture happy blog!

Another pretty bridge. I have found one good thing about this town. I love all the bridges we have.
Photobucket

A deck leading down to the river
Photobucket

I wanted to climb this tree and sit there all day.
Photobucket

If you follow the trail under that tree, this is your view.
Photobucket

Our church has some exciting news! We bought land and we are moving into a building that is a few miles from the land. We went out to check out the land and the building.

Daddy and Little Man on the property. It is a pecan orchid right now.
Photobucket

Me and Little Man.
Photobucket

The new building.
Photobucket

We went to Atlanta this weekend to visit my in-laws. Here is Little Man in his seat looking at the cars go by.
Photobucket

Gotta love Atlanta traffic.
Photobucket

Daddy and Little Mans shoes look similar.
Photobucket

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures!!!