Friday, April 3, 2009

Flood Pictures and Blood Work

I have been having some spotting, which I consider normal for pregnancy, because I had it all throughout the first trimester with Little Man. Well, my doctor wanted to do some more blood work just to make sure everything is still going OK. So Little Man and I packed up and headed in.

After the blood work, Little Man and I headed to the river again to take some more pictures of the flooding. It has finally stopped raining, and the sun has come out!

Remember this tree that I wanted to sit up in and watch the river go by?
Photobucket

If I sit on it now, I will be IN the river.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyone for a concert at the local amphitheatre?
Photobucket

Take a look at the light in this picture
Photobucket

Do you see the lights in these?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Needless to say, that's a lot of water!

I am still waiting on my doctor to call me back and tell me about the blood work.

2 comments:

hg said...

The flooding looks like our neck of the world! (Manitoba) Stay dry...

fidget said...

craziness! I cant imagine such deep flooding