Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the prayers and supportive comments, emails that I have received. I feel like I will have a great support system if Little Miracle does in fact have Downs. I have skimmed the blogs that were recommended to me, but can't bring myself to read them until we know for sure what is going on with Little Miracle.

Monday is my ultrasound appointment. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I will enjoy seeing him, if nothing else. I will be happy to have a little more information coming out of the ultrasound. We will be debating the amniocenteses after the ultrasound. I really want to do it, but my husband does not. We will see if there are any Down markers, and see what the doctor recommends, and go from there.

In other news, I got the results on another test they did, and Little Miracle has little to no chance to having neural tube defects. One more hurdle passed!

No comments: