Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ultrasound Results for Gender

Well guys... Looks like all my sicence experiments were CORRECT!! Little Man has a Little Brother coming!

Photobucket

We arrived at our ultrasound early, and they took us straight back. They put the ultrasound probe on my belly and saw the baby on the screen. She asked me what I thought I was having. I looked at the screen and said "well, that looks like boy parts". She said, "yes, it does".

I am over joyed to have another son on the way! I would have been just as happy with a daughter, but I really don't know what I would do with daughters. I want 3 boys and then a girl, so I am on a roll so far!

Photobucket

2 comments:

hg said...

Congrats!!!

Adrienne said...

Hi Lisa, I saw your post on Baby center and wanted to tell you what helped me a ton was viewing other blogs about children with DS. Not saying you baby has DS but in case, it can help you see that it's not so bad. I found out at 18 weeks and our son is now here and is so precious. You can view my blog if you're interested and read about when I found out. Not the best of times then but right now Bennett is just like any other baby only he's been sleeping through the night since he was 2 weeks-pure bliss!:) Best wishes for you and your family. Oh and all the blogs I follow you can click on from my side bar. It really does help to see how "normal" thier lives really are.