Sunday, December 14, 2008

How Are You Doing?

Isn't that a silly question? I get asked that question several times a day. I know people mean well, but I don't even know how to answer that question right now.

We have a billion questions for the doctors. My first follow-up appointment is Thursday at 1 pm. I want to know what my hCG numbers were at my D&C, so I know how far I have to go to get to zero. I want to know if I am now considered "special" in the pregnancy world... do I get extra bloodwork, more ultrasounds, etc... when I do get to be pregnant again.

I am starting to feel better. I had a few drinks and a good cry the other night, and that seemed to help. I have realized that my health is the number one priority right now. I have found several groups on-line for people that have gone through this, so having them to answer questions is great too. I also met a woman at my playgroup (well- I already knew her- but just found out) who had this same thing, well- a partial molar- two months ago. Having people who have been where I am helps a lot.

www.MyMolarPregnancy.com

If you want information about what this is, and how is happens, click on the banner above. Look at the INFORMATION page.

Thanks for all the comments, emails, prayers and thoughts. I really do appriaciate them, and I would thank each and every one of you individually, but I truley dont have the time.

No comments: