Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some People.....

Are SO rude!! I had to go to the grocery store today... really did not want to, but I forgot to get chicken stock, and you can't make dressing with out chicken stock. So my mother-in-law and I braved the store. I saw a woman putting groceries in her car in the first spot, so I stopped my car, and put my blinker on. Several cars went around me as the woman started her car, then got out of her car and checked her tires. Just as she was pullng out, (she pulled foward) a woman from behind me pulled in front of me and took the spot!

I honked her, and she just smiled, kinda a smile like "HAHA I got it". So I parked farther down and as I was walking into the store (Mother-in-law and my son were in the car)I passed as she was getting out of her car. I decided that she needed to know that what she did was highly rude. So I said "You know I was waiting on that spot?" and she said "so was I" ... um... yeah right lady... you were BEHIND me... not the way it works. So I keep walking because its not worth getting into an argument in a parking lot on Chrismas Eve over a parking spot. Apparently its too hard to say I'm sorry...

I hope Santa brings her coal! You listening Santa? The lady with the out of state tags deserves coal this year!

No comments: