Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I Draw Chalk Outside"

Ah. Summer. The time for Popsicles and driveway chalk. I found the latter when looking for Little Man a new float at Walmart. As soon as we got home Little Man attacked the box of chalk and started to try to "draw paper" (draw ON paper) with them. I then told him that chalk colors outside. He was VERY impressed, and immediately wanted to go outside to draw. We went out into our driveway and opened them up.

Photobucket

If you have read this blog for more than, oh 20 minutes, then you know Little Man has an obsession with trains. He always wants me to draw him a train, and I usually do. Then he colors his train.

Photobucket

We didn't stay outside for long because we have lots of shade and mosquitoes... and dirty socks.

Photobucket

After we colored the train, he even tried to color my camera. Still working on that "chalk draws on the ground" thing.

Photobucket

Silly man.


Photobucket

No comments: