Monday, September 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Housekeeper

We spent the weekend in Stone Mountain with Stephens work. He had an award ceremony and conference to go to. Not usually my idea of fun, but he did have all day Saturday to spend with the kids and I then Saturday night, we got all dressed up and went to the awards ceremony. It was nice to have some kid free time!

While we were there, we left our Thankful Thursday card for the housekeeping staff. We left it on the bed for them thinking they would see it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When we got back to the room I found the card sitting on the night stand. I guess they did not get it, or did not realize it was for them.

Photobucket

We left it again the next day as we checked out. I hope they got it. I never saw them in the hall or we would have handed it to them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: