Monday, March 23, 2009

An Award!

How fun is this? I just got an award!!

Photobucket


I got it from a friend I met in high school. She has an adorable 3 year old son that she home schools. Check out her blog Cheeky Monkey Preschool

Now... This award comes with rules... so I am gonna post those..

Rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Man, I am having a hard time picking 7 blogs! Here are my 7:

1) Firefightin' Soccer Mom My sisters blog about her job.
2) 2 Cruisers My moms blog all about her travels.
3) Simply Chic Where I design Sig's at
4) Steece's Pieces A blog I like to read about a mom to quads.
5) The Development of Festus Foo A good blog by a friend.
6) The Little Pete That Could Another good blog by a friend.
7) Heartbeat A woman's blog that I met at church.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

awwww!!! you sweatheart! thank you so much!!!

Growing In Grace said...

Thanks for the award Lisa! How are you? I like that haircut place. What's the name of it? I wish Albany had more stuff for families like that. I feel you about the cat pee too, my cat was doing the same thing. The vet said he was "stressed" and prescribed an anti-depressant! Didn't work though, so my cats have to hang out outside now. Vet said changes in routine can cause it. Good to hear from you!