Saturday, May 16, 2009

Little Miss Impatient

I admit it, I am the MOST impatient person in the world. When I want something, I want it NOW. This is sometimes a good quality to have, because I have learned how to get what I want!

Well, my next OB appointment is in 2 1/2 more weeks. That is when she will try to listen to the heartbeat with a Doppler. Well... I'm too impatient to wait that long to hear Little Miracles heart beating. We heard Little Mans at 9 weeks, so I know that at almost 11 now, I should be able to find it.

So, I went online to the company that I rented a Doppler with for Little Man, and they have a great deal on one to buy! Heck yeah! I, of course, paid the extra to get it sent over night to me.

It came yesterday, and as soon as I got that puppy inside, I had it open and working. The sweet sound of an unborn babies heartbeat is like no other.

I wanted to share this sound with the world. Easier said than done. I spent 3 hours this morning working on figuring out how to get Photobucket to accept an audio file. I downloaded three different audio conversion programs, and none of them worked. Finally I saw a "Windows Movie Maker" on my computer. Opened the audio file, added a picture, and BAM. That simple. I wish I would have seen that earlier this morning!

Here it is! Just click on the picture and you will hear the heart beating. It has a little static, but you can still hear it.



I hope you enjoy the sound just as much as I do.

No comments: