Friday, May 8, 2009

Moving Foward.

We have a house! We put in an offer on one we fell in love with, and the first offer was rejected. We really love the house, so we decided to up the offer in hopes that this one would be taken. It was! We will officially be under contract as of Monday or Tuesday. Now starts the fun.

Inspections, appraisals, paint, possible new pipes, appliances... my list never ends. All of this while fighting morning sickness all day long. But I know it will be worth it in the end.

Closing is going to be in about 45 days, which falls on Fathers Day. I plan on getting Stephen a great present to go in the house. I won't tell ya'll what it is, as I am unsure if he reads my blog. (Hi honey if you do read this! I love you)

I am feeling OK. Tired all the time and nauseous if I don't eat ever hour or so, or if I eat too much. Its a vicious cycle, but one I want. I found out last week that I have a UTI due to Group B Strep, so I will have to have antibiotics at delivery to make sure Little Miracle does not get sick.

We are narrowing down our list of names. We have a girl name picked, not sure if it will stick, so I will not share it right now either. Boy names we are having problems with.

I will try to be a better blogger in the next few weeks, and I still have pictures from when I was computer less that I want to share.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wheeee! Let me know if you need help. I am close and bored. lol