Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting It Out...

I hate people that talk about you behind your back. I hate it even more when what they are saying is untrue.

I found out recently that someone who I once considered a friend has been spreading nasty lies about me. Someone who I have gone out of my way to help and befriend. Someone who I went over and above to help them when they needed it most.

I know the things they say are untrue, but it hurts to know that someone has been saying nasty things about me. Someone I once considered a good friend. And apparently this person has been saying things to my other mommy friends. Guess that explains why I get the cold shoulder from my mommy friends now.

If you are naive enough to believe everything you hear about me, then go be it. I wish you would be adult enough to come to me and see if these things are true.

If you are going to talk about me behind my back, grow up and say it to my face.

I try very hard to not talk about people behind their back, guess I need to choose my friends more wisely from now on.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow, you took the words out of mouth. I have been dealing with the same issues for a few months now. I have just given up and written them out of my life. I dont need it and you deserve better too.