Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

We had an awesome one here! Atlanta got a white Christmas!! The first measurable one since 1882, when we got 0.3 of an inch. Today we have over an inch and it is still coming down. Little Man is SO excited to be able to build a BIG snowman tomorrow!!

I have not heard anything back from my midwife on my blood work yet. So far, she thinks everything is OK. She measured my uterus and said it felt right on for 6 weeks. We will see what my blood work says! I also asked about getting an ultrasound and have not heard back. I am sure I will hear something on Monday, after the holiday is over.

I will post pictures from Christmas tomorrow, or Monday. Tomorrow we will be out playing in the snow all day!!!


Photobucket

No comments: