Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Need A Glass Of Wine

Stephen left the house at 4:30 this morning. It is now well past 7 pm and he is not home. We had two strange men in the house all day working on the heat and AC unit. Little Miracle only got one nap, and Little Man does not take naps anymore (yes, there is a blog post coming on THAT one)

It’s been one of those days where I would love to fill the bath tub with water as hot as my skin can stand it, crawl in and soak for hours. With a glass or three of wine.

But… Oh, I can’t! Did I mention I am pregnant? Again. Yes. Baby number three is on the way.

We are thrilled, overjoyed and excited… but scared at the same time. Little Miracle is still so fussy and does not sleep at night very well. He has 8 months to learn how to sleep thru the night, or longer than 4 hours at a time.

Welcome back to this journey. I forgot how exhausting it is!

Photobucket