Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Now Have...



Photobucket
Soft, non-dangerous corners on the coffee table! I have been meaning to get corner guards since he hit his head last week. My husband did not think we needed them, but I have been SO nervous with him around the table. My thought is, what if he did it again, and hit his eye? I don't want to permanently disable my child. So, as usual, mom wins and we got the bumpers. After I put them on, Daddy told little man to try them out. I think he wants him to hit his head again. Please don't stress mom out!

And here is his head today... I have no idea what the little red scab is to the left of the big one. That was not there the other day.
Photobucket

We also got him a potty. I know it is WAY too early for potty training, but we went ahead and bought one so he can play with it, and get used to sitting on it.

No comments: