Sunday, January 8, 2012

Glow Stick Hide and Seek


Santa brought my boys some glow sticks for Christmas. They have been itching to play with them for a while now.

Photobucket

The other night, we broke them out. We turned off all the lights in the house, shut the curtains to block the street light that is outside of our window, and played hide and seek.

Only the "seeker" has a glow stick. The "hiders" do not. The "seeker" then uses the light that the glow stick gives off to find the "hiders".

Glow stick hide and seek is so much more fun than regular hide and seek because you can hide out in the open. I laid down on the couch, and it took the boys 10 minutes to find me. They were RIGHT there at me a few times and did not see me.

Stephen laid down in a corner in the play room, and it took the boys 10 minutes to find him.

The most fun part of glow stick hide and seek? When they can’t find you and are so close, you can jump out and scare them, resulting in lots of giggles and screams from little boys!

{We got our glow sticks at Target. I read now that Target glow sticks don’t last long. I am picking up some more from the Dollar Store soon since we used the last ones from Target tonight}

Photobucket

No comments: