Monday, November 1, 2010

Mama Got A Night Off.

Mama got a night off, and it was WONDERFUL

Friday night I had a little retail therapy (actually shopping for me for once!!) and some chocolate and alcohol with a good friend. It put me in a much better mood! It was so nice to get out and shop without having to chase a toddler up and down the aisles or having to hush my fussy baby.

I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but every mom needs a day off every now and then!

Yes, I said day. I took part of a night.

But, my break continued on Sunday. After church we went and got Little Mans hair cut, then headed home so the kids could nap. Mama decided that was a good time to complete my break.

I went and got my hair cut and eyebrows done. When I was in the nail salon I decided to go ahead and get my nails done too! Why not? Then I went and cleaned out my car, alone. It was very nice.

It is AMAZING how much a break helps. I came home after my night off in a wonderful mood, and was still in that mood on Saturday morning when my husband went off to work.

On another note, I am debating taking part in National Blog Post Month which is this month. I just don't know if I have enough to say to make a post once a day for a month! I guess I will make a decision soon!!

Photobucket

No comments: