Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful For My Children


Today I am thankful for my children.

We were making placemats for Thanksgiving dinner today, and Little Man had a blast coloring his “tar-key”. I asked him over and over and OVER what he was coloring just to hear him say turkey. He has the perfect southern accent when he says it. “Tar-key, tar-key, taaaarrrr-kkeeyy”

Right now, he has two throw pillows on his back and he is saying “I a butterfly”. He has an outrageous imagination. I could spend hours just watching him play with his toys and listening to him talk to them as he guides them thru their action sequence.

Little Miracle has an infectious laugh. He does not laugh too often, but when he does, the whole room lights up. He is trying so hard to walk but gets over excited and his feet can’t keep up with his mind. When I go to nurse him, he breathes fast in excitement. It’s so freaking cute.

I love my children so much. They are the light of my life. The reason I get out of bed in the morning. Yes, there are days when I want to shut them in their rooms and lock the doors and run away, but what mom doesn’t have those days? I am thankful for my babies and can not wait to see what they grow up to be.

(My bets ~ right now? Little Man will be my basketball, baseball or football player. He will be smart, but have to work hard for it. Little Miracle will be my genius. He will be tall and skinny and be somewhat of a nerd because he will be too smart for his own good)

What are you thankful for?

Photobucket

No comments: