Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Kids Nicknames

Just incase you were wondering how my kiddos got their names that I call them on here. Here are the stories.

Little Man was once called LB. When I was pregnant with him, my mother in law would call and ask how “Little Bit” was doing. Then we found out he was a boy we joked that Little Bit has little bits. Once he was born, we had a billion nicknames for him. Little Man was the one that stuck.

Little Miracle has been Little Miracle since conception. I had a molar pregnancy and was originally not allowed to get pregnant for 6 months to a year. After my numbers went down quickly and I presented my doctor with the newest research, he gave me the ok to try again after 3 months. I had fallen in love with the idea of a 2007 baby and a 2009 baby and I did not think I would get my 2009 baby when we had the molar pregnancy. The day I was cleared to try again, I figured that if we got pregnant that month, we would have a December 2009 baby. I got pregnant the day. It was a miracle.

I have debated sharing their names here or coming up with new nicknames for them. It gets confusing for me talking about Little Man and Little Miracle.

Photobucket

No comments: