Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Prep


Today I had planned on cooking and cleaning.

One outta two ain't bad, right?

I cleaned the entire house from top to bottom then we headed to the airport to pick up Stephens younger brother. The airport wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but we didn't go in.

Once we got home I didn't much feel like cooking. I may start some tonight so I don't have to get up as early tomorrow. We shall see.

What's for dinner? We are having turkey, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, green peas (my father in law is Cuban and he says it is tradition for them to have green peas), mashed potatoes, rolls, gravy, apple pie and pumpkin pie. Just now realized we have two different potato dishes, eh, that's what the holidays are for, right? Eating too much?

This is not my first year cooking a holiday dinner but it will be my first turkey.

I hope everyone traveling has safe travels and enjoy your day tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments: